So we fancied our chocolatey tropical hit… the CHOCOLATE COCONUT Mug Cake today… and here it is in all its glory….
All you need is the below;
- 1 Chocolate Coconut MyMuscleMug Cake Mix (get it here!!)
- 100mls Unsweetened Almond Milk (but any milk will work!)
- 30g 0% Fat Yoghurt (Fage)
- 10g Choc Shot (Sweet Freedom)
- 5g Coconut Chips (Buy Whole Foods Online)
Follow these simple instructions:
- Mix the MMM and milk in a medium sized mug (or your MMM Mug if you have one!!) until well combined
- Microwave for 1minute 20seconds, but check every 20/30 seconds as the cake will rise, as it rises allow it fall back down then continue cooking
- Once cooked allow to cool for 1 minute, loosen the cake with a knife from around the side of the mug and turn out onto a plate
- Add the yoghurt and squeeze the choc shot over the top, finish off with some coconut chips! ENJOY! Oh take a snap first and tag us on social media and we might share your creation!!
The important stuff….Macros;
Let us know what you think of the above, and if you have any specific questions or recipes you would like to see here on our Blog then please let us know on email@example.com